Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Gangster 40th Invitations Wording

mayor's lies "The good thing never ends if there is anything you remember"


Floor
mishandling the summer. Heat my favorite places crowded with light clothing and women everywhere. But I admit that the announcement of Star beer Dam has conquered me, especially in the long version that accompanies this post, and has topped up the nostalgic song from another ad seen as the anthem of Australia: Waltzing Matilda .
I can not help but among many other things I feel intimately connected to the Mediterranean and the Dam above reminded me that Last year I was browsing around Formentera . The images, corners, coves, boat and even on the beach terrace transport me to this delightful getaway. And that's when the phrase that ends the ad makes more sense than ever.
The same thing happens with Waltzing Matilda. It hurts me that just one mobile phone company, so ethically wrong as all it endorse this legendary song that takes me years of the series the Secret Valley. Little, if anything, has to do the meaning of the lyrics of this song with economic interests juicy looking red phone brand.
Al final ambas canciones me invitan a pensar que este serĂ¡ un verano diferente y que cada segundo que desperdiciamos es un momento perdido para siempre .
¡Camarero, una ronda para mis amigos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment