Monday, June 22, 2009

Jayco Camper Blueprints

The harmful side effects of Majorcan cuisine


Licor de hierbas, sobrasada y ensaimada ...todo mezclado produce unos gravísimos efectos secundarios, especialmente si se consume en grandes cantidades y por altos cargos de la administración. No encuentro otra explicación sensata a la actualidad que nos suele llegar de las Baleares. Ya os narré con detalle la story of "love" the prison officer, who was in Majorca are also common administrative eccentricities tells my friend almost daily in the Officer's Blog and now I hear that the Minister of Interior Majorcan government sent a team rescue helicopter to pick up an official.


And I think it's great , another thing is that he had used a helicopter to go shopping or get there before the beach with the family, but I wish my mayor send me the police car to go Curran . It gives me the press office Counselor's regular work, pulling the wrong way, because the news may have other more "politically correct" exercise special rescue, retraining, staff motivation, verification of compliance of the day or reward extraordinary laboralde active staff ... Posts


hard to imagine I think the mask of official when the helicopter came to the rescue team to pick. And I write about eccentricities and the effects of fine dining in Mallorca causes propose public employees participate in the discussion of the Officer's Blog about his peculiar work uniform: come and see ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment