Thursday, July 30, 2009

Skype Not Detecting Webcam




fans of this blog already know a good catalog of lies compiled during my time in my collection unit municipal. Lies that are common along with threats . The most common is "you look I swear that this bill had already paid ." Now I am in City Hall. More glamorous but with a list of situations worthy of a reality show.

In the weeks that led in the mayoral surprised me a lie to the oft-perplexed, comes a lady or gentleman, is planted in the waiting room and sits down. I wonder what it does, and he says it is expecting to see the mayor . I look at the agenda on the computer. I wonder if he has appointment. Clear-cut answer without hesitation: "Of course ." I ask for name and check again on the agenda. And nothing, not shown, "Mr look, but no appointment with the mayor and now can not attend, if he wants to take note and call ." And without hesitation: " is that I found on the street and told me to get that wanted to see me." At this very moment and start the conflict because if the mayor has told one of his neighbors walk up and ... it should go without hesitation. Okay, well then wait, the mayor will respond as soon as possible.

I enter the office, "Mayor is a neighbor who comes to him, who crossed the other day with him and told him to go up. " Poker Face the mayor (who also tends to be three concurrent sessions). Of course, do not tell me but his head filled with doubts, every day is a thousand people and may eventually tell him to someone could go up to him.

Finally, sir, or madam, go to the mayor. And when you leave the office the highest municipal authority is calling me ... " look, in my life have I seen this man, much less have I said I want to see it. On the contrary has been because he wants a job (preferably as an officer, although this is another story) to your child . "Hey, I've tricked.

curious thing about this lie is that usually come adorned with arguments like" is that the mayor is my soul mate, we're like brothers "," us grew up together in school and taught him to write "," my mother nursed him when his could not "," was every day at home playing with my children, who are like family " ... and never true.

I guarantee that the bullfighter's cape in her collection unit is useless as mayor ... to a bunch of professionals worthy of the C hampions league .

0 comments:

Post a Comment