The Canary Islands are different ... and are different each of the seven volcanic scattered bits of land somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean. While the peninsula one day dawns cold, bitter wind and rain will the existence and some say you just returned from a beach located in Arinaga refugee from wind, clear water and a blazing sun to us 27 degrees since this morning.
The people here is unique, carrying a slower internal clock, more Latinos and in recent days I've discovered that to advertising campaigns Canary Islands Government does not follow the same line as the rest of the world . While other communities spend their advertising campaigns to promote its tourism excellence canaries have left me perplexed by the video that I show ... a statement of intentions and good intentions about 2010.
That sets an example ... I'm going back to the beach.
0 comments:
Post a Comment