Saturday, July 19, 2008

Free Watch Incesti Italiani

MONY BACK STAR TREK LOPEZ: I was a

few years ago I came across a disc from a known band from Argentina Super Melodic Hard Rock in the early 90's,
These BRAVO.

Comment: The led band was led by the charismatic Carlos Alberto Elias, (better known to people as CAE, Bon Jovi Argentine time), at the time was a boom in popularity and sales ... going on to sell albums figures just before achieved by great icons of Rock Argentino.

Well, back to the story, the cover gave me the idea not to be remembered Bravo,
Neither of them remembered an album named " is not like yesterday," so I started to listen, not without the cover to see who had four faces PseudoGlams ... a mix of Motley Crue and Cinderella ...
But something strange to me ... none seemed to CAE
I remembered ... Beyond that, I played and to my surprise ... It sounded to remembered "CAE Sound, therefore I look at the book and I find the date and a line that says: VOICES: "MONY LOPEZ" ...
The album had a sound much closer to Hard Glam Rock type bands mentioned earlier that the typical baladezco soft style made famous by the band ... I heard it once, I think two and file it as Lugo

archive ... A few days ago I remembered that album .. and I rush to get back to listen ..
To my surprise .. (easily surprise me if ..), he was still there,
But listen again, corroded question my careless mind ...
That was the life of Mony Lopez ...? So
Searching the web I found this videito .
And even more ... with PERSONAL PAGE of it ... O_o

IS THIS ...?? A versatile singer .. maybe? You be the judge

... go from glam rock to tango and folklore in such a short time is a little big achievement ... no ..?

Thanks to the Blog " El Shooto Hard Rock " for saving the rise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment