acknowledge that the controversial government decision to reduce our payroll by between 5 and 15% did not lose any sleep. Nor am outraged too, ie 5% will be poorer but not 5% less happy. I think not worth traumatized thinking much about it. Could they have taken other measures better? "I can provide solutions to the crisis? No, and if I had magic answers and master the knowledge that I have no political this country would address . This is like football, I keep hearing comments at the time of coffee on signings, strategies, promotions, moves ... and there are few who match the pool. Bulls, from the sidelines, are a different color and a quiet .
A priori am convinced that the ideas that depart from the friend Sevach are much more sensible and reasonable than our rulers. Thousands of "enlightened" contribute their bit in blogs and other media, but the fact is that in a democratic system like ours at the time it was our turn to decide whether the captain of our ship should continue or not running the country. As I said in as many chances at the end we have what we deserve . I'm a bit sterile and skeptical about this, but I can not piss me off considering that in many cases our worst enemies are ourselves . I show you ...
A few minutes after news broke last Wednesday about the decision to lower our wages forums, blogs and digital newsrooms of the country is collapsing by commentators officials. In my own town hall the news spread at the speed of light. Examples of what I want to move there are many nooks but perhaps the most expressive of the World, where just an hour then hung until yesterday information that was (unfortunately) one of the most visited: "If the government down my salary, so I get paid in time. " Idea I've read in dozens of different pages, from school teachers to clerks.
am not satisfied with the government's action. I do not like and does not seem fair, but I think a joke and a lack of respect that some staff (often demonized in this society) lose the north and leave us with your ass in the air and the height of a slipper at rest. In this particular story the officer in question, which runs every thirty minutes to smoke a cigarette now thinks it ten ... ea, no complexes. Until the putadas should take them with more dignity and temper . Let's be smarter and we are at the height of the circumstances but, as far as we can, we try our profession and our image will not sink further to the ground. More reason not to give those of us who consider social leeches or those who use us for what we seem.
decide And scratching the eggs up 5% ... please do not count out loud.
0 comments:
Post a Comment