Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Can I Use Bio Oil When I Brestfeeding

insurance for corrupt politicians to hate


Argentina, the beautiful country that Peter shows us in his blog , the home of Maradona, the inventors of yard of topics loquacious characters able to sell his mother or the couple Kirchner presidential , whose dubious heritage grows daily, now takes the news that one of the major insurers to be marketed from next year an insurance potential for corrupt politicians. Apparently

AON will provide an insurance policy elected if at some point in their lives decide to "deviate" from the right path, including between their coverage the illicit enrichment, embezzlement of public and conspiracy among others. The insurance also bear the costs of representing the public figure in question would also pay compensation imposed by the courts.

know if AON thinking minds are sick in the head, or if they are to get free publicity but I fear that this new insurance will have their days ... or perhaps we will see our country come too?

Life gives you surprises ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment