Monday, August 4, 2008
Fish Tank Ornaments Large
aclara si es un coche o un triciclo) En fin, nunca nos tomamos el tiempo de pensar si realmente son reales o si nos están haciendo un liliputiense cuento del tío.
Bueno, hoy tenemos el testimonio de una señora Española que ganó una Camioneta Porsche en uno de estos concursos y sobrevivió para contarlo.
Como que sobrevivio..???? que tiene de malo Ganar semejante premio..??
Pues vean...
Fue durante la pasada Navidad. Cuando Enriqueta Sáez Invadida por el espíritu cándido de las fiestas, decidió participar en un concurso de Movistar para ganar uno of the 104 luxury SUV that directly
dodged. The usual: the more messages you send, the more chance of winning. "Once I had played some tickets, why I would not touch a car?" He recalls. After a couple of months, when he received the bill for 200 euros for the SMS, her family slaughtered. "If you're stupid, you fall into the typical commercial trap!" He snapped. Not really. March 27, a call from a private number will
announced that it was one of the graceful and would soon receive a certified letter from a notary. They all horny again and infinite good faith. But the notification was and all were silent. Enrichment would have a Porsche. The rest, no. "At first I keep him, but when I saw that every review was worth 1,000 euros and a wheel, just one!, 650, I began to wonder if he had done well to participate. Mortgaged live in Badalona and I have steady work "The prize was a truck worth € 45,812, plus taxes" and "paid by the company's competition:
registration € 6,714, tax: € 6,757: What makes a total of € 59,283. But now comes the other part of the story, since you have been told is the winner until it is in possession of the truck: SMS costs: 200 €. Passage aircraft and / or transport time in the locality where the prize was delivered: 350 €. Gasoline: 140 €, vehicle insurance: 200 €, taxes outstanding: € 20,730 and then another tax for the prize € 812. Total cost € 21,620.
That tulle eh ...!!! Regalito nice lady took ...
..????
0 comments:
Post a Comment